1. From the expensive private properties to down-to-earth second hand markets, from the crowd in the concrete jungle to a hill, you can basically find everything here!
2. A private tour, you can ask as many questions as you can!
3. A non-touristy tour, you can take the public transportations and experience the real side of Hong Kong!
1. tour guide fee 2. pick up at your hotel, and drop off at an agreed spot 3. Street food tasting
What's Not Included
1. Public transportation 2. Souvenirs (Optional) 3. Other personal spendings (Optional)
CHILD: Age: 3 - 11
YOUTH: Age: 12 - 17
ADULT: Age: 18 - 64
SENIOR: Age: 65 - 80
Public transportation options are available nearby
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Specialized infant seats are available
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
What To Expect
Sham Shui Po District
The following spots are included but not limited:
Recently become a popular spot for the locals, Garden Hill only takes you 10 mins to reach the summit. You will find the most authentic view of Hong Kong here, even we can grab a beer, enjoying the sunset with chitchats and seeing the charming old district's night view.
Street Food Tasting:
You may find the diversity of local street food here and I'm sure you will be full easily with all these delicious tastings!
Tin Hau Temple
Built in 1901, the Goddess inside the temple was the patron saint of fishermen. If the participants are interested, you can have the sticks fortune praying here. Believe it or not, it's your own choice!
Ap Liu Street：
You may have heard of the renowned Ladies Market, but I'm sure you must not have heard of the Men Street, which is Ap Liu Street! Ap Liu Street mainly sells second hand products, no matter antiques, cameras, or clocks, anything that you want to buy, you can search here!
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Hong Kong by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Hong Kong. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Hong Kong and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Hong Kong.