» Hong Kong » Hong Kong » Hong Kong
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 4 hours
Departs: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Escape from the hustle and bustle area by the amazing public transportation system and step into the village to explore the heritage of the Hakka cultural of Hong Kong who settled in Hong Kong since the 13th century and experience the local activities.
* Exploring 2 different type of Hakka walled villages
* Michelin’s Bib Gourmand wonton noodle tasting
* Visiting the largest food market in the Western Kowloon
* Chinese herbal tea tasting
* Visiting the well-preserved heritage sites of Yuen Long
* Visiting Tang Ancestral Hall, Study Hall, Yeung Hau Temple, the oldest pagoda in Hong Kong etc.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Hong Kong Travel Guide